sábado, 21 de julio de 2007

Saturday morning


This morning I have gone for a walk to the central London. I have taken the tube in Ealing Common and I have gone to Westminster Station. There, I have been looking for a Thames travel boot but finally I have thought that prices were too expensive and I have left. Of course, I took a photo of the Big Ben. Then, I went to the Cabinet Churchill Rooms and I saw the Guards Houses, the Houses of Parliament and The Foreing Office and I crossed James Park among the ducks, the tourists and the squirrels.

Well, S. James Palace was closed today. Going on, I could find the most famous tobacco shops in London. Later, I took on left to the Piccadilly and the Circus. I have seen the shops that I was interested and, at the finish, I took Regent Street>

In regent Street I was in the biggest toys store that I have never seen. I come back by Oxford Street. When I had arrived to the British Museum I was very tired and I caught the tube for coming back.

See you, I am really very tired.

No hay comentarios: