lunes, 23 de julio de 2007

What am I doing at now?

Well, this post is in my english, not in english. Please, note that I was speaking spanish for many years and I have just arrived to London a week ago... There are a lot of people asking me what I am doing at anytime. Good, when I came back to West Park, I was here five years ago, the welcome was as the first time, very nice. In the beggining, five minutes after entering you by the door you will have the house key and the timetable. The timetabe is the answer for all your questions about what I am doing at now. And you must survive for the rest of the week. No more, no surrender and no retraet, as you know. The key and the timetable are the most important things that you have to keep in mind if you want to be involve in the
peace of the house. Forget your key and your neighbors will forget you.

The timetable is very interesting. If you are boring you can see it sometimes a day because there are a lot of different events every day. Be carefull because the hour for waking up is 5.40. Yes, you have heard well: 5.40. The breaksfast hour is at 7.30 and then you can begin to work, with your stomach full. The lunch is had at 13.00 but nobody come back at home for it because people have their lunches in the office. I can make the next promise: at 13.00 you are as hungry as you could eat two trees. I promise you.

In the morning I always are studying english. I have the sandwich at 13.00. At 15.00 I go to the classes, until 6.15. The dinners is at 6.45: a complete meal finally. The next event is the supper, at 21.05. If you are luck you will be sleeping at 22.00.

See you tomorrow if you look me up. Hey, and you can find me by Skype in the morning.

Jorge en Londres, por ahora

2 comentarios:

Sinretorno dijo...

Querido warrior he puesto en mi blog que te vas a la India con motivo de la lectura de mi blog que te ha llevado a una conversión que te hace ir como misionero. Eres un cateto de madrid en London and your english is quite bad. vete ya pronto y baja unos kilos. te leo con cariño y como ves siempre haciendo amigos, de día y de noche.

Sinretorno dijo...

releo tu blog desde el primer día...jamás ví tan gran pelota de Mr. Muñiz....estaba cantado.